1. Pullback was artifically orchestrated to allow big instutions to get in a a lower price before the big earnings run.
2. More capacity coming on line this summer in China and Brazil.
3. Existing capacity is a 5 million pairs plus a month times 12 months = 60 million a year times $16 per pair average sales price is just short of 1 billion in sales for Croc's shoes this year.
4. Add to that sales from Jibbitz
5. Add to that sales of Ocean Minded that is beeing launced globally this year as production ramps up
6. Add to that You by Croc's line is already on allotment to retailers, until they can produce more. That means the $150 and up market is an initial succes already and more styles are slated for the spring of 08.
7. They hired one of Under Armours most talented Designer to launch a branded apparel line in a store near you this fall and holiday season.
8. International sales will surpass domestic sales this year according to internal projections. Making this an undervalued stock to the short sited shorts in this country.
9. Shorts still have to cover when they see the record earnings coming in early August or preannounced based on annual sales of over a billion annually.
10. Classic Accumulation is going on as evidenced by the trading action this morning. What more can you ask for?
Any comments or questions Welcomed and Encouraged...
Disney, Marvel, Warner Bros., Nascar, Colleges, NFL, NHL
Growing brand recognition - Enduring Global Brand.
Amazing profit margins.
Record of protecting patents successfully.
Crocs shoes are an affordable luxury - resonating with the masses.
Blowout earnings coming in Q2.
And the number one reason to own CROX now.
These are the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn.
absolutely agree with you both.... and AMEN to the most comfortable shoes EVER! Since the day I bought them (dragged to the store to get these horrid shoes by my 10yo daughter who was in love with hers!!!) I have LOVED them. I have not worn anything else if I could possibly get away with it. My feet don't hurt, my back doesn't hurt and my knees don't hurt! Amazing!!!
I work at a MLB stadium for a non-profit group and we are on our feet 10-12 hours per game on concrete. Their rules dictate that I must wear closed shoes. Fine. But I take my Crocs with me and change the minute we're done. My feet are screaming by then, but when I put on the Crocs and wear them to the car I'm better by the time I get there.
We've since each bought another pair of the sandals (marvelous!!!) and even got my husband to wear the sandals. He loves them. (But I don't think he'd have worn the clogs!!)
I find it hard to believe that people who have SERIOUSLY tried these shoes would only buy one pair in a lifetime. Particularly as they start to appeal in a more mainstream way. Very exciting...