Be careful here. I smell that Friday's action was a massive scheme to wipe out the
calls, trap the put sellers and liquidate margin long positions.. she may go to 45-47
area tomorrow but I see a violent SNAP rally of around $ 18 to 68-70 area
in a hurry... be careful... play the puts or buy some calls to protect...
You can try short at $ 50. However, I think this stock already 48% off from high of $97. shorting at this price of $50, winning chance only 10% and loosing chance 90%. You can decide whatever work best for your portfolio, well its your money. You should short at $75, I believe you are too late. US stock market is controlled by manipulators be careful.