INFI has been down for over 3 months and in that period the big institutions and insiders bought shares.Now others are bbuying in.I would wait and hold on for further gains now.I am looking for a $15 PT.
Don't look now but 1/2 of the biotech stocks on my list are at their 52 week lows now.The smart investors are buying now,not selling.Remember a few months ago when people were selling their SRPT at $12? If you had bought instead you would have a triple today.
Ouch! Still holding this stinky stock?. Well, they've essentially got one drug in the can, and a whopping 500M market cap. Compare to others in the 150M cap range...could go down a long way. It will be years before they have something ready. Too bad. Of course they've already come down a long way too...you can always dream...
I was just joking about selling now. I've been waiting for this capitulation to the downside. After dropping 35% in more than one month of steady selling, this is the time to buy. These big long swings are normal for INFI.