I had high hopes for this company. I've been in since late last year, but now I think I should have sold in May when it was in the high 5's. I know that hindsight is 20/20, but my thinking was if I held for more than a year, my capital gains taxes would be about half of what they would be if I sold. My patience may pay off, but if something positive doesn't happen soon I'm going to swallow my pride and take my loss.
I have to agree with spaceman, I too am nervous. Major supporters on this site kept telling us to hold on for BIG news in one month, then it was the next month, then by September now by the year end. I'm beginning to have my doubts also. I think we may have made a big mistake
Go back to the fundamentals. Does this company have a salable product ? Yes. Is the market huge? Yes. Since when have business deals and announcements followed a strict time table ?
Not worried at all. The only worry would be product or market concerns and these are not at issue. If you want to be rich today and dont have patience to wait a few more days well thats another issue....
thats for sure. got in dec last year. had i hopes. even with news will be lucky to get back 6. that would be a almost 60% gain from where were at and i sure dont see thatany time soon.position sure has went to hell.
Yes, because a company has never risen 60% before. Hell, THIS COMPANY has risen 200% before. Look at the volume. Most people are still holding from the mid to high 4's and won't be giving up a single share below 6.50. This will shoot like a rocket. I understand now why bashers are effective- because most investors are really stupid.
Correction. I did do a couple of quick profitable trades in November of last year for APRI. But right now I'm in at 4.23 for the APRI I purchased on March 28th - I just looked it up. Hope all will turn out well.