He came with Damaj and he leaves with Damaj. This look like it's being completely cleaned up to me. I suppose the big questions are:
1. Can they sell the facility successfully?
2. How much can they get for the oncology franchise?
3. Is available cash enough with the addition of the above cash to fund operations until profitable?
Selling the oncology franchise won't be difficult as everyone is hunting for marketed programs. That's the key piece to the puzzle in my opinion. It's an asset sale and we need to figure out how much the oncology assets are worth.
The big questions are :
1. When will the Canadian launch for Vitaros by Abbvie take place?
2. How will the launch be handled?
3. Will the EMA approve Vitaros this first half?
4. Who will be the new CEO?