Bought last week 5,000 @0.36. Got it from a stock screener I use. Personally I think the risk/reward ratio was way too good to pass up. I've been in the market for a couple of decades and make a decent living at trading. I can tell you one thing for sure, any dips from here is a buying opportunity.. The bashers on this board need to go somewhere else. I can understand there's alot of people who bought this way way higher than where it's at now. I have my own technique, and profit 93.5% of the time. Ok you say, this may be the other 6.5% but so what. This could also be a home run, I mean out of the park. As you can see I don't go too heavy into one stock, I have several for leverage. For the bashers, well good for you; you made money on the way down For the longs over $7, good luck to you. For me, if it goes down to 0.25 I will buy another 5k, but I don't see that happening. The longest I will hold this for is two weeks. Could be over $3.00 by then, or it could be bust. We shall see. If it's a loss, so what. Some people love to get their jollies off on other people that loose a little money, but maybe if the stock becomes a homerun, just maybe those bashers will leave the board. These boards use to be very user friendly trading good advise back and forth. Now they're just for bashing back and forth. So sad!
Thats why i just ignore them all together, i dont pay them the slightest attention whatsoever, those who do only fuel them to continue longer. So to all you bashers i dont care what you have to say and you can write what you want on here because to me it doesnt matter. I have 32,000 at 0.30 and im riding long until at least 2 or 3 dollars or whatever i can get.