I would, then you cant lose.
Granted your potential profit is smaller.
A $2800 investment, so you could sell 8 or 9 k at 33's to pay of your initial.
But the way it closed it should gap up nicely, if you didnt sell half then good..you should be able to get your initial back with less than half your shared Monday.
You should easily be able to salvage 12-13k or your shares.
Then again you could stay all in.
More often than not that will burn you.
This may be a special case.
Remember Pilgrims Pride, Ford, Bac...etc
You're looking in the wrong place on message boards for advice pal. I'll give you my 2 cent worth. If you're worried about the money and can't afford to lose it, then sell enough to get your initial investment back and keep the rest ( free shares ). If you can lose the money without worrying about it then i'd say hang on and this is why... S&P does analytical coverage on this company an as of 7-12 they rate the stock a hold with a $1 price target. In the last 3 months institutions have bought 619M shares which means they have bought more than they have sold. You can listen to all the garbage you want and we all know the companies struggling but then again .......you just never know.
cant believe you are asking a message board on what you should do. If you sell you will have profit which is good but you might not get the most profit than if you held. If you hold then you might have less profit should the price decline or you might gain substatial profits down the road. Bottom line is that it your decision that only you can make and you must live with that decision once it's done.
you should have an idea of what you were doing prior to taking the trade, not after.
If you sell half here you've covered your initial outlay and playing with the house's money.
If you think YCRW will come back, then let it ride and maybe you'll have a nice gain a few years from now or take the quick money and move on.