IVN Ivanhoe Mines arranges funding; potentially positioning itself for sale
13-Dec-10 06:59 ET IVN Ivanhoe Mines arranges funding; potentially positioning itself for sale - Dahlman Rose ........ Dalhman Rose IVN reached an agreement with RIO for further funding amounting to up to $6.5 bln. The arrangement will give RIO the right to increase its interest in the project to 49%. IVN also announced higher cap-ex estimation for the project than previously expected. There were reports (Reuters) that IVN would first sell its subsidiaries (SGQ & IVA) to the tune of $2 bln, then sell the remaining 51% of IVN. The sale of subsidiaries reinforces their view that IVN has set itself up for sale.