Ok guys I want to start a pool for the closest price per share guess after the conference call and why you think it will be at that price. So I'll go first. Let me start by saying I have the utmost respect for CEO and the current management team but I believe we are a victim of delays and timing issues. Here's the facts:
1. No milestone payment from GSK this quarter
2. No NY license yet
3. No multimillion dollar multiyear account added
4. No large pharma account added
5. No other accounts added by sale team
6. BCBS and other payer accounts should have started to roll in, but as CEO said on the last call it takes a little while to get the accounts going and once they get them trained they see nice volume from them
7. Sales team fully trained and energized hit the road ready to sell in beginning of Feb
8. Increasing share count from 50 million to 70 million at shareholder meeting
My best guess ........ 65 cents a share.
Did I miss anything, looking for any additional ideas out there.
I TRUELY BELIEVE THE VALUE OF THIS COMPANY HAS NOT BEEN RECOGNIZED YET AND UNFORTUNATELY HERE WE SIT UNTIL SOME GOOD NEWS HITS THE PRESSES. GLTA
What's holding this stock up? Seems like they have missed on a lot here so far and now a listing problem?? was thinking of taking a few but I'm worried the bottom could drop out at any minute and if so a reverse split will be required