1. No long-term safety data. Name 1 person who has continuously used Alsneeza for even 5 years? LMFAO
2. Reduced lung function indicates high potential for long term lung problems.
3. 30% cough incidence shows Alsneeza is not well tolerated.
4. Insulin is growth factor and long term multi-daily administration of growth factor into lungs is highly risky.
5. Failure to explain why Dreamboat performed worse than Medtone.
6. Failure to explain why claimed reduced hypoglycemia didn't meet stat sig.
7. Other very material issues that I believe have been hidden from investors.