Not a single share - ever. Especially after holding from a $2 and change average since just after the last CRL. This is going to have a high dividend yield based on a much higher PPS in a few years time. Enough for me to retire comfortably. JMHO but that's the thought process.
The full value of MNKD follows one of two pathways having a 3 month horizon:
1) Approval + Partnership + Short Squeeze
2) Approval + Buy out + Short Squeeze
In scenario 1, it makes sense to sell upon the short squeeze and then buy back later. The market sets the price of MNKD that is masked by the Squeeze so there could be a large spike.
In scenario 2, the price is known and there should be only a modest Short Squeeze spike. Sell now.
What about approval and then a span of time until partnership? It will spike and then settle and then spike on partnership. On the CC, they were eluding to the ability to partner before approval now that way more is known after meetings with FDA. So, that would be another scenario. If that happens then that tells the market FDA approval is almost a certainty.
Well if you are swing/day trader then maybe. But I think this company gets more valuable by the day, in those volatile markets this company is some kind of safe haven for steady growth. diabetes is the market of the future, people getting sicker by the day, no sports only big macs and soda. no sport. poor country the us has become.
but I also hope of a nice buyout in the 30-40 range. but we shall see.
all in all mnkd is a good investment, it is still risky but well worth the final wait, good partnerships could push this in the double digits overnight,
shortys live a dangerous life. lol
Only if I fall in a large toilet and get flushed down the drain. Otherwise will keep it until most of Antarctica melts and a whals swims up in my back yard...No reason to sell when it will grow sales yearly and make us very wealthy.