For those still holding (personally I sold out and took profit and will jump back when time is right), do you still think its got the legs and FDA will come through. And whats your take on jumping back in after the earnings?
Almost a full day and good talk without the p and d's. I am with some of you - think it should get approved and might dip a few toes back in at the 1.50 mark and see what happens. Thats the beauty of pharm/bio stocks - risk and reward. At least they don't follow the market - so if you can pick a winner you can make a some money. Thanks for keeping a good board - GLTA.
For me it's not too much of a risk. FDA has all but approved. FDA said that the 306b study show that there is short term benefit. They will approve on that alone. This stock has traded at over $5 when it was a lot more of a risk. I see this going back up to $5 with anymore good news, even before it's approved in 4th QTR.
its all about risk right now. everthing chtp has, is riding on an approval from the fda at this point. this in my opinion, is an all or nothing stock right now and can go either way. i like you, sold and took profit, but right now i have decided the risk is to great to jump back in. this stock has proven to be a stressful stock to invest in for myself.