ACTC filed for up listing. I wonder what the initial comments that were given? Must be good!
Company ended 2012 Q2 with $10 million cash on hand
• $35 million more available under equity line
• Virtually debt-free
• Received shareholder approval for reverse split
• Filed application for NASDAQ uplisting and have initial comments
Other 2012 Milestones (so far)
• IRB approvals from Wills Eye Institute, Bascom Palmer Eye Hospital and
Massachusetts Eye & Ear
• Initiated Europe’s first human ESC-derived transplant at Moorfields Eye Hospital
• Published first report of hESC-derived cells transplanted into humans in top
medical journal, The Lancet.
• Completed Dose Cohort 1 of patients in both U.S. trials;
• Dosed first SMD and dry AMD patients in 100,000 cell cohorts – no AE’s observed