the rich will never pay high taxes. sometime i wonder why people are not capable of understanding that and then i realize they just don't have the intelligence that the rich and powerful have. Lets look at the new plan the president has for taxing someone estate. someone dies and they are worth 10 million. well the government will tax that person estate at 55% leaving the heirs 45% of anything over 3 million. the 1st 3 million will not be taxed but the other 7 million will be taxed at 55%,. the rich will take out a life ins policy for 7 million and make the payments till they die leaving the 7 million dollar life ins policy to their heirs, guess what, life ins is not taxed, the programs are set up by members of congress because their rich and powerful. so don't be fooled.the rich have many many loop holes because they write the laws. there are many more examples but i just wanted to show you how the john Kerry and john McCain of the world works.
i have always wondered why rich democrats would vote to have their wealth taken away from their love ones when they die, a guy like john kerry who doesn't want to pay taxes on his yacht, why would he and his wife (one of the richest women in the country) want to give there money to the government rather than there children. very interesting how the rich, both republicans and democrat's are able to get around that tax. i bet there are many more loophole for the rich. makes sense if they are writing the laws, they wrote the health care law but i don't think it applies to them,
snakes. thanks for this information. its given me a new perspective.
people who have money pretend to want higher taxes but most have homes (with they claim as primary residents) in states that have no state tax. especially Hollywood types, they would rather have a second home in Nevada then pay the state tax in California. when you take into account the millions of dollars they save, its very smart. rich don't pay taxes the middle class does