fwiw the S train may be done, for me it's a sell 70% and just leave the other 30%
Also SIGA could be setting up for a big move, third time with the buy below 2.5 and sell above 3 but this time I am holding on for a feel like the ride has just begun.
PS, There were three crullers dressed in pink and white asking about you, they looked really tasty and heard you had a jacuzzi filled with coffee. Send the wife out, I think they're coming to visit.
SIGA just made a new 52 week high. Meanwhile, ACTC has been going through a churning which feels closer and closer to being complete. When it is done it's either to .04 or to .40, one is a buying opportunity and one is a selling op, ask the donuts which is which.
I owned SIGA for many years ... from under $2 to over $15. What a ride. Unfortunately, I didn't get off at the top and saw a lot of my profit disappear with the PIP fiasco. It's on my radar, too because if that verdict is overturned, it WILL fly. Damage to the downside if not, very limited, imo!
Isn't that Drod a pain in the #$%$? Nasty, bitter man!
They've been moving cash into inventory, they just had en banc oral arguments, there's a rumor of congressmen buying (It's what the donuts are talking about, and they should know) and a hold on the next order until the overturning of the insane ruling.
Overturn ruling and then pop with order which you are ready to fill, yeah there is some real potential there.