% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.


  • bryanrenne bryanrenne Apr 2, 2013 12:34 PM Flag

    will this reach $1 by August/Sept - considering the results of trials are successful

    if the SMD phase1/II trials succeed which is aniticipated to complete by the end of July 2013 make a great investment for ACTC to reach the target of $1 ??

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
    • Hope so. But, not betting.

      Sentiment: Strong Buy

    • Since ACTC is on the pink sheets, it does not get reviewed as often as some on the major boards. The end dates will not be met due to delays that were not so unexpected. No study involving FDA and MSDB board will go on time. These dates were given for all days being sunny and sun coming out at the exact moment and so on.

      The other issue you need to keep in mind is the number of shares ACTC has. The OS is 2B at this time. simple math with ratio of 1 for a stock that has a potential market of $30B will lead to $15 per share. That is not normal though. We look for a market penetration of %10 or %20. So the goal with current number of shares is $1.50-$2 per share. Now the usual multiplier for Medical breakthroughs is between 15 to 1 and 30 to 1. You can use those numbers for your math.

      Short term I am looking for $0.50-0.80 as we get closer to the end of cohorts. Anything above that will be nice but not part of my math at this time.


      • 1 Reply to gherty
      • I personally think $1 by August is too optimistic. Having been an accumulator of ACTC for years, I do agree that later this year we should expect to see some valuation increases. But in my opinion more of the sub $1.00 range. Anything above .25 would get my interest and anything above .75 would be negative in my view, until we start seeing the emergency of a valid revenue stream.

        I think with all the 'billion's of shares out there, the market is pretty much set for expectations, now we are all waiting to see the real revenue. I for one have put all the risk capital into ACTC I care to until I see a valid business reason that a revenue stream is real and will exceed costs.

        Sentiment: Hold