These are great! I missed # 8.......Had to recharge my grey matter on more than a few too.....
seniors to do to keep those "aging" grey cells active!
1. Johnny 's mother had three children. The first child was named April. The
second child was named May. ...What was the third child 's name?
2. There is a clerk at the butcher shop, he is five feet ten inches tall and
he wears size 13 sneakers....What does he weigh?
3. Before Mt. Everest was discovered, ...what was the highest mountain in
4. How much dirt is there in a hole ...that measures two feet by three feet
by four feet?
5. What word in the English Language ...is always spelled incorrectly?
6. Billy was born on December 28th, yet his birthday is always in the
summer. ....How is this possible?
7. In California , you cannot take a picture of a man with a wooden
8. What was the President 's Name...in 1975?
9. If you were running a race, ...and you passed the person in 2nd place,
what place would you be in now?
10. Which is correct to say,... "The yolk of the egg are white" or "The yolk
of the egg is white"?
11. If a farmer has 5 haystacks in one field and 4 haystacks in the other
field, ....how many haystacks would he have if he combined them all in
Here are the Answers
1. Johnny 's mother had three children. The first child was named April The
second child was named May. What was the third child 's name?
Answer:Johnny of course
2. There is a clerk at the butcher shop, he is five feet ten inches tall,
and he wears size 13 sneakers. What does he weigh?
3. Before Mt. Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountain in the
Answer: Mt. Everest; it just wasn 't discovered yet. [ You 're not very good
at this are you?]
4. How much dirt is there in a hole that measures two feet by three feet by
Answer: There is no dirt in a hole.
5. What word in the English
Sentiment: Strong Buy
That old bag from Yahoo won't let me post the rest....
So I just say TRALALALALALALA.......and JHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..
Nice not to be her.......She kinda reminds me of hillary when she's smiling and Hilary's not.....hhhaaaaa