- he blamed sharehoders for the RS failure, all the while he was selling tons of shares
- blamed past ACT administration for causing huge dilution in shares to fund company, all the while he was a financial officer at the time
- held a 3 day presentation in NYC at the Waldorf Astoria for investors had said were impossible to get unless ACTC was trading on the Nasdaq, which it wasn't
- seems to have complete distain for the shareholders by not updating his blog in almost 5 months, and does nothing to instill confidence in the shareholdes by going into this long quiet mode
- last week the company reported historic news, a patient went from 20/400 to 20/40 visual acuity, and he still remains quiet, why? Maybe because of a conflict of interest, pumping while dumping
Ask yourself; do you really trust this guy? I sure as hell don't!
Solution: BOD needs to get some stones, and remove this guy as CEO, hopefully replacing him with Dr. Langer. Hell even Boos would do a better job!