You both pride yourself on your and your partys massive brain power, if both of you are truly "informed" it should be easy, I'll give you the quote and you fill in the name of the beautifull mind that created it. Extra bonus points if you can name their political party.
1. "American scientific companies are cross-breeding humans and animals and coming up with mice with fully functioning human brains" (this question makes this post "On Topic")
2. "If it's a legitimate rape the female body has ways to try and shut that whole thing down"
3. "Carbon dioxide is portrayed as harmful. But there isn't even one study that can be produced that carbon dioxide is a harmful gas"
4 "I dont know if all of you are Latino. Some of you look a little more Asian to me."
5. "You're telling me that's in the First Amendment ?" (Hint, this Rhodes Scholar was a source of 2 quotes on this list)
6. "It sounds funny but you need to be paying more for your health care"
7. "I'm glad there is global warming"
The following are the two primary symptoms they watch for in children to determine if they may be mentally challenged. Obviously some of our politicians and our 2 game players would have benefited from No Child Left Behind.
1- Difficulty expressing themselves or understanding what others are saying.
2- Difficulty reading, writing, solving math problems or understanding information given to them.
OK you two, take an extra Ritalin and start on this assignment!
Freddy what's wrong with you? Inferiority complex? Certainly immaturity. I have no problem matching wits with you but it proves nothing. Besides, I have no interest in embarrassing you, especially in your unsettled emotional state. If you're interested in improving your intellect I would suggest you study American History, something young people today seem to be lacking. Oh, by the way, I suspect you voted for our present leader. If so, it tells me all I need to know about your intelligence. Have a nice day, Freddy..
dickw55d, dickw55d! Look over here please, pay attention to your studies and stop licking the window. Did your mother forget to give your meds? Now lets get back to your assignment. We were discussing great political leaders, partys and their constant claims of superiority over all others. Now complete the quiz and quit hitting the muzzzlim.