"Amendment of the company’s Certificate of Incorporation to enable a reverse split of between 1-for-30 and 1-for-100. The current authorization to issue shares as well as the authorization the company seeks in its proxy filing to issue additional shares would be reduced on a pro rata basis if the reverse split is effected"
1. The authorization to issue additional 1 billion shares divided by reverse of 100= measly 10 million shares
2. 1 billion shares divided by reverse of 50= measly 20 million shares. Most institutions don't buy shares under $5.00 so the reverse split will amount to $5.00 per share.
3. Now reading the PR today clearly state that " ACT’s Chairman and CEO. “The upcoming months should be a period of significant value creation as we announce data from our clinical trials, and we want to position the company so that these results receive the maximum exposure in the investment community" So let's see the clinical data will say "ACTC RPE CELL THERAPY HAS 0 SAFETY ISSUES IN CLINICAL TRIALS AND IT HALTED THE PROGRESSION OF AMD/SMD AND REVERSED VISUAL ACUITY IN ALL PATIENTS" The Data will be published in either Lancelet or New England Journal of Medicine, PPs will jump to let's be ultra conservative .20 cents, Actc does a reverse split in ratio of 30 to 1, Stock is listed on NSDQ, can you imagine a single institutional investor that does not want a piece of this?
4. Relax, buy on these dips, ACTC pps is about to go nuclear in matter of days and vaporize any short and basher on sight.
5. Measly 7 million shares traded on the down side today out of the 2.5 billion shares out at pps average of .066 = $462,000 wow I am horrified, excuse my sarcasm.)
I hope you come back sooner than October, your post was right on the money, temporary manipulation is over and the MM's took ACTC up 9% today. I would really like to know your price target pre split and post split?
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Would someone please explain why we need a reverse split? If the science is there, and it works, then how will this alleged $30 billion, zillion worldwide market effect the stock price with this o/s level? This, like any company should be focused on the corporate mission, not screwing around with the stock. Whether Putnum (pick your fund) is long ACTC is of no concern to me. I just want confirmation that the science works and that the FDA approves. That's it.
Considering you have 51M shares PLUS the 20M shares added on, it's anything but measly. It's also sad that such a split would only take it to that level, and you and I both know that a 1.50 split won't cut it without JV news. Hell, they already had plans for a 1/80. It should come as as no surprise that they would plan for up to 1/100.
At least you're willing to admit full dilution, so I give you credit there. It's better than most that claim the company won't dilute further.
2. 1 billion shares divided by reverse of 50= measly 20 million shares.
Folks can't deny the overwhelming Efficacy that ACTC AMD/SMD treatment has reached in it's human trials. The stock will close green today after the temporary manipulation is over, look at OSIR and you will see what happens to pps when overwhelming efficacy is met in human trials. This will be my last post here till October 2013. Good Luck to the patients first than the true long term holders!
.20 would be a market cap of roughly $750,000,000 based on the 3.75 billion shares. So your valuation may come true but to be conservative I would suggest .13 might be a more realistic guess. Which is what Gary has said in the past he would values us at if all goes well? To get to .20 to .25 we need a large JV or are close to commercialization. .13 equals market cap of half billion But before anything else we need the SEC to settle with ACTC.
Pyar, I want your analysis to be correct and I hope it is. But what ifI it is too optimistic re he PPS and the RS ratio. here better be some VERY GOOD AND SUBSTANTIAL NEWS tto go along with the RS......Otherwise.......................?????