In your opinions if say IDRA was to hit $15-$20 would you sell or hold out for a home run? Just curious what peoples feelings are with about how far and how long of an investment this should be.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Going the way of ACAD . . . and, I will continue to buy more at $10, $15, $20 . . . then, I will ride.
If it hits $15-20 I am going to buy more as silly as that sounds.
Actually, I may buy more after phase 2 results. Price could be in $10-$15 range.
when you hit $20, you reevaluate whether the upside from there is worth holding or putting in another play. based on what many on this board have said, they think IDRA could go to $100.
I sold LJPC at $15 so I could come here for the homerun.
Hold. My opinion is with their pipeline and team this is a long term play. Very long term