Hasnt it seen enough hard times?
I mean its barely more than the worth of a postage stamp, and the traders here are trading it....why are You Mr I'm the best trader this board has seen since 11.50, bothering to bash it?!
Thought a very basic question, it is very appropriate and not something the haters have answered directly. Let me take a crack at this. There are a few kinds here.
1) Those who lost a bunch on VELT in the past year and have sold and are just venting their frustration and desire for the stock to go to zero in retribution for their losses. OK, I can see them hanging around and bashing daily to validate their decision to sell for a loss at much higher prices.
2) Shorts who shorted on or after the capitulation on Aug 21. They are the most nervous kind as their profits can evaporate and turn into losses if this moves up quickly and violently.
3) Shorts from above $1, who are in a comfortable state and bash for entertainment (jabbing with hapless longs at all-time lows), while sitting on a neat profit.
4) Ex-employees who are filled with hate for being let go.
5),Unpaid developers who feel they are being cheated by the company.
6) Plain greedy shorts (or put holders) from above $2 who want to boost their ego by hoping to say they were Einsteins who shorted a high growth company to zero and hope to make self-badges of honor to celebrate that lifetime achievement. I see no other reason for them to hang around as the additional 35 cents will not make them that much more money (when they have dollars in gains).
OK, wasted too much time on analyzing this. But it is an interesting question. BTW, a postage stamp is 46 cents today or my average here. So, we are still a dime below it.
Pot meeting kettle? Geez...I gave you some respect earlier, but c'mon man. Weren't you bashing the stock when it was 95 cents? Well I guess at you least your motives are so obvious Stevie Wonder could see them.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
I was not bashing a .95 cent stock, i was bashing a stock pre-investor updates. YOu guys didnt have any info and I said that was a bad move, irregardless of the price.