timeframe and price paid is critical
343+ by 10am posssible with high IV
buy between 11am and 2pm, puts , usually low volatility
get out by 2.30pm win or lose or SL
buy calls till 3.59pm get out
if niether happens no play is best play
IV is 3X on call side, 2X on put so holding
doesnt make sense unless you are writer
buyers loose 95% irrepsective of direction for a reason
I kind of think Apple has bottomed? But that might be a good gamble if they disappoint in anyway. Maybe sell some puts out of the money to hedge and off set the cost of a puts in the money. If thats what you plan to do?? Just be sure you know what you are doing. Only a suggestion not advice.
I would lean onto Intel strength tomorrow to get OUT of Apple by the end of trading day to lock in that GREEN profit. I did get out of 1/3 of my AAPL holding today. Will unload the rest 2/3 AAPL holding by EOD (depending on the market's mood). Will see how the Apple ER goes after hours and will play the "AAPL game" accordingly on Thursday ... Good luck y'all!!!