1. Alabama ends Irish luck to clinch the title. Buckeyes become the only undefeated team.
After slow market start,
2. SPY will surprise investors with another stellar 12% gain by year end. ( Near 1600)
3. EU and developing economy continue where they left off to outshine US markets. 15%.
4. GLD and SLV continue to disappoint Peter S.
5. HPQ will be the top dog of the DOW in 2013.
6. Value stocks will beat growth stocks for the first time since great recession. (Partially due to XLF sector.)
7. Technology sector picks up the steam in the second half and followed by material. (when you apple II pumpers stop killing each other.. Gawd dxmn it.)
8. Buckeyes and Ducks to meet in the 2014 college championship game.
(assuming not to much spending cut and limited tax increase...)