These apple fan boys think that apple's revenue is everlasting, and that the iPhone will never grow old. Well, wake up, last time I checked history, it showed that things come and go, and so is the iPhone.
1. Tim Cook won't ever be a Steve Jobs.
2. MSFT, Samsung, Nokia, LG, and Google are becoming innovative, aggressive, and extremely competitive.
3. Apple Ultra HD television set is going to save the day? Sure, when the rain forrest dries up.
4. Google dominates the internet, MSFT dominates the office pc environment (and will dominate the mobile phone market eventually),
5. Pricing!!! Do i need to say more?
6. How is apple going to suffice their huge operational cost when the earnings start shrinking? ...'cause it is coming.
7. Apple missed the train on social networks and cloud computing.
8. Android is open source, and windows 8 is multi hardware platform and open development.
9. Ask yourself, why is apple in the business of hedge funding?
10. Apple cannot be competitive without allowing their os in other hardware platforms.
11. See the charts, on every run up. Institutions are dumping AAPL!!! (this stock may be under manipulation too).
Nice post. Can't wait until the unchanged 5s comes out. Consumers will switch to Android in droves. Could see the $280's this year. Wait and see! The selling is in the 2nd inning, folks!
Sentiment: Strong Sell
Wrong inflection of "BRAKE", the form you used means brakes on a car. You should have used BREAK. NO ONE KNOWS HOW TO WRITE ANYMORE. The spell checker missed it because you spelled "brake" correctly, but you used an entirely wrong word. Why don't you, a person wealthy enough to invest in AAPL, know something as simple as that?