- Market correction in progress
- "Piper Jaffray's senior Apple analyst issued a note to clients Tuesday warning that the company will have to get through a dry patch before things start looking up again, and that Wall Street's lowered expectations are still too high."(http://tech.fortune.cnn.com/2013/03/26/apple-munster-piper-jaffray/?source=yahoo_quote)
- "Finally, in terms of cash management, he expects only a modest dividend increase -- from the current $10.60 a year to about $14 -- and no increase in Apple's stock buyback program." but AAPL popped 40$
- every tech company seems to be building a watch.
- "Analysts said the latest quarterly numbers were better than expected, but Hon Hai’s earnings momentum could slow in the first half this year on uncertainty over Apple’s sales outlook..."(http://blogs.wsj.com/chinarealtime/2013/03/26/hon-hai-rides-iphone-5-to-strong-results/?mod=yahoo_hs)
Aapl goes up & down anyone shorting aapl (daily) since 2005 isn't worth paying attention to. Yes it fell from 700 - 400 it also ran from 400 to 700 in 12 months most knew that was to fast. Aapl is a great co with great revenue & net profit, what else matters.
Nobody knows, by fundamentals Apple should be in the $700s to $800s. But it crashed to $419s by being the most profitable company on planet earth making $44/share. Netflix what 20cents/share, Amazon -losing money.
What fundamentals are you talking about? A stock trades on future earnings not what happened in the past. How do you know what will aapl do next quarter or ever quarters down the road? Aapl is worth right this second $463.58. If you think it's worth more, you can pay me more. I don't mind