Short til 2nd week in April then reverse to long for hopefully positive news in April or wait. For cc and then decide what to do. This is safest strategy.
I'm neutral now, looking for reversal candle around $435-440, that's been support/resistance a few times now. If no reversal there, next stop is $419 again.