place an order to buy 1000 shrs at the market, if 5 orders entered at the same time, this stock will break $10 guaranteed. The question is, can it hold above $10 ? depend how many shorts cover their positions when price goes above $10. Ready to place your buy order at 2PM EST ????
Are you serious?!? Is it possible that the people who responded to your call for an "event" on Monday are serious?? No, I doubt it.
1. A few thousand shares to buy is a drop in the ocean in a stock like this that trades between 5 and 10 million shares on a busy day.
2. There are pro traders out there on the trading floors of banks and brokerages who can drown you in deep water or send you flying high in a jiffy. These guys trade tens of thousands of shares per transaction with other people's money, of course.
3. There are pro traders out there who are short this stock with a few million shares. Not every run up of $0.50 to 1.00 scares them and/or forces them to cover.
4. Run ups based on squeezing the shorts with no fundamental catalyst to back them, are usually very short lived.
5. Tomorrow is September 30, the last day of this quarter. If institutional investors decide to show their clients that RMTI is in their portfolios, you'll be in luck. They'll buy big time and move it significantly higher. However, the opposite might also happen.
go watch Jim Cramer's how to manipulate stock market on youtube, most of manipulators use a page out of his recipes. A few thousands sound like a small number of shares, but "market order" normally drive higher prices because MMs will sell their shares at the highest price that exchange allowed, which triggers computer to cover short shares when threshold met.. snowballing effect will take place if we have enough players to participate in this experiment..
bbondslf25, I am in "1000 shares at the market" at 12EST..
not enough investors to participate in this event.. investors like to talk about stock going higher in auto pilot mode, but not willing to buy stock to drive it higher.. we need to pull together at 2pm Friday to force shorts to cover their positions and who know it may trigger new buyers interest... just sayin'..