Almost picked up a little over 19,000 shares yesterday at $1.29, but for some reason I was more comfortable with $1.25 and didn't pull the trigger. I let .04 cents a share or a total of $740 from keeping me from making over $33k in profit today.
I will probably never follow a stock and come so close again to a 100% increase ever again.
Just grab some shares on monday, will climb another buck or 2 by midweek. No way would I put 20k down on a stock like this last week before the fireworks started...unless my last name was Buffet
Don't sweat it, you errored on the side of caution, not sure why you would want to own a penny bio tech stock, take a look at LUK or IEP, Karl Ichan just bought 430 million of IEP, his own company by the way.
With 19k shares on the line, I understand the apprehension, but if you were willing to spend that kind of cash on the bet, 5 percent shouldn't have stopped you. I almost dropped all of my shares yesterday for a loss, but knowing the science, i held everything and woke up with a christmas-like morning. As much as speculation and business cloud the industry, You have to break down the science and know they are investigatiing a ground-breaking product and proving it works...
I found this company a few weeks ago and have been doing my DD and research on the company and it's technology. I found that TH-302 has done well and shown promise in a wide range of different types of cancer. I was really worried about the possibility of further dilution and why the price was so low with news expected this month on phase 2 for pancreatic cancer. I thought the stock should have been running up to the release date of the phase 2 results but looked to be retracing back to the low $1.20s.
I was going to purchase 19,300 shares at $1.25 and ride it up to mid/end of February and sell for a nice little profit. I logged on to my online brokerage and was going to pull the trigger at $1.29 on Thursday but again was going to wait until Friday or my target of $1.25. I let 4 cents or a little over $700 get in the way of a $34,000 pay day and probably more as I think this baby is going to run up to and most likely after good news is released on phase 2 data.
I will most likely get in on Monday and sell a bit up to the news just to limit some risk, but sure sounds like good news is just around the corner. Please let me know what you all think and good luck in the future!