This is one of the hardest decisions involved in investing IMO. Getting a quick substantial gain in a stock handed to you. Do you take it and walk away?. Sell some and keep some... Or turn off your smart phone or PC and let it all ride... A month from now the correct answer will seem obvious but it's far from that right now. Under the vast majority of cases I start scaling out of my position ... Putting in sell orders in increments of 5% or so at 10% higher prices.... In this case I have decided not to do that however. Call it bull headed-ness or overconfidence or outright stupidity..(Maybe a combination of all 3).. I see $50 written all over this stock and it's paying me a dividend based at least partially on where the price of silver is going. Maybe it's because I have lost confidence in the people running this country and federal reserve as well as the dire problems other central banks have. I see no end to unbridled paper money printing and precious metals should rise accordingly. It still begs the question, will I be kicking myself in the #$%$ a month or two down the road? I'm prepared to do that....rather than sell out a position I am so comfortable to be in.
lots of economic data out next week we will know what to do after next week, if you think that the economy is doing great sell, if you think the economy is on shaky ground hold, we are getting data here at a weak time of the market for retail, jobs, and real estate so we have that going for us..........if we only had a crystal ball but the market is saying now no taper JMHO....~~GL SLW LONGS