the best silver has done all day is $23.965. For 6 hrs it has remained within about 12 cents of the trigger price. This is usually negative meaning price downward Sunday night, unless it can somehow get above the $23.98 before days end.
Even if it does, I'm less inclined to participate because of how long it's taken to make a move that only required 10 to 12 cents to the upside. The best play is now to short it
It's not that I believe this is a bottom, but there is a possibility for a bounce upward. I know this might sound a contradiction but there's a 60% chance it continues down and 40% chance it bounces. I needed at least 67% chance on my short to remain short.
I close the remaining short if it gets back above $23.27
I will go heavily long if it gets back above $23.515 for more than 5 mins.
What sucks is that the daily pattern in silver was very strong, still is, and it only needs take out 26.00 to kill the bear started in April