First of all you can bet this is planned destruction by the President and Congress. They know this will garner them even more power as the citizenry becomes even more dependent.
Second, this video implies that people had the opportunity to extricate themselves. Not really. We no longer have journalists. We have left wing Democrat propagandists. If you follow the money it goes straight to those who pull the strings of the Federal Reserve, which in turn pull the strings of the mass media and the politicians. This is not a happy scenario as there no longer are statesmen/women, save a few like Ron Paul who has been attacked at every turn by the mass media in his political career when he aspired to be POTUS.
None of this is new, starting with the election of Woodrow Wilson. All media outlets were owned outright by big corporations headed by those who were at the Jekyll Island conspiracy, and held controlling interests. If you want to know the attendees, they were: (from “The Creature from Jekyll Island”, by G. Edward Griffin, pg 24, 3rd Edition)
1. Nelson W. Aldrich, Republican” whip” in the Senate, Chairman of the National Monetary Commission, father-in-law to John D. Rockefeller, Jr.
2. Henry P. Davison, Sr. Partner of J. P. Morgan Company
3. Charles D. Norton, Pres. of 1st National Bank of New York
4. A. Piatt Andrew, Assistant Secretary of the Treasury
5. Frank A. Vanderlip, President of the National City Bank of New York, representing William Rockefeller
6. Benjamin Strong, head of J.P. Morgan's Bankers Trust Company, later to become head of the System
7. Paul M. Warburg, a partner in Kuhn, Loeb & Company, representing the Rothschild’s and Warburg’s in Europe.
The names are familiar to many. This was a successful effort to take over the country that is now coming to fruition. As such this was treason and those who continue to carry the torch are guilty of it. Read David Rockefellers comments of how proud he is to be part of the plot. It’s on Wikipedia.
It is interesting that the flick is 4 years old and several of the quotes are ten years old, yet they are just as applicable today. It is a shame only just over 30,000 views. At the time of the flick, we needed to cut about 10 to 20% of the budget to get to balance. Now we have to cut 40 to 50% only 4 or 5 years later. It will not happen and we cannot raise taxes that much without driving the economy into the ditch and creating an environment where black markets flourish. Since CONgress will not manage responsibly, we will all be punished by Mr. Market in time. That will be the return to metals as money, a store of value and medium of exchange. It will be the time we are thankful to be SLW share owners, assuming the government does not confiscate them.
The real shame is that I've had people tell me they would never vote for the man because "he's got that high-pitched annoying voice". We have become such a shallow nation that they didn't even hear what he had to say.