1) A $10 billion per year industry has just been legalized.
2) The total market cap for all marijuana related companies is only about $500 million.
3) Marijuana stock mutual funds do not yet exist but are being formed as we speak. Their buying will boost marijuana stock prices.
4) Other states will soon legalize marijuana. This will boost marijuana stock prices.
5) PHOT is the most legitimate of all the marijuana stocks in the industry. This stock will be treated like microsoft was during the tech stock era. It will rise the fastest as it is seen as the safest.
If you are long PHOT, don't let the bashers fool you, you are going to get very rich owning marijuana stocks and holding for the next few years.
I just bought PHOT, and need clarification after reading your post. Is PHOT a marijuana producer or a manufacturer of systems that can be used to grow marijuana as wells as other plants?
Thanks in advance for a response.
Not a producer. They are very clear on that. They are very good at selling grow equipment and are now acting as lenders to those that actually grow. Very profitable. Although they have said that they will do whatever the extent of the law allows, who knows in the future...