% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Neuberger Berman Real Estate Se Message Board

  • tompaine2004 tompaine2004 Nov 17, 2008 10:14 AM Flag


    I bought this thinking of it as a long-term hold. I bought just before the announced deleveraging, but I thought that eventhough that would reduce the divi-- which at 60+% could stand some cutting-- it would lead to some sp stability. My thinking seem vindicated as the stock rose nicely. Now I am regretting not cashing in on the short-term rise.

    I knew that the REITS this company invests in were likely to drop in price, but I figured that they had probably overshot on the downside already and were likely to bounce and then perhaps form a low trading range. I figured it would be worth collecting even a reduced divi and wait for the eventual recovery, even if it is year or two off.

    Was I wrong? Any thoughts

    I'm still thinking this could recover to near $6.00 if we can get a relief rally soon. At that price i'd probably sell 1/2 and look to buy it back on the next decline.

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
5.75+0.04(+0.70%)Sep 23 4:02 PMEDT