Good point. I never intended to declare any wisdom on my part. I'm much like a junkie who learned his lesson and is trying to help others not get sucked in. Just relaying my concluding thoughts after much recent studying and research on GTAT. That's all.
You did good. I bailed 75% of my holdings, at 8.50-9.12 . Still lost my shirt. It's only recently I have realized the future is even worse. My remaining 25% is accepted at any price. I just laugh now. It's sad. I'm afraid you will loose 50% of your 7.00 cost.
Truth hurts. I denied the truth also with GTAT, for a very long time. I'm just trying to save you guys more pain. It's going to happen. 50% less will be the bottom. Please remember, I'm long too. Just not anywhere near as much as a year ago. It's become a big laugh to me now. Sad, very sad.