Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Swift Energy Co. Message Board

  • stockeropinion stockeropinion Feb 22, 2013 10:53 AM Flag

    Should we hold until Analyst meeting or bail?

    SFY board said something in the effect they may have some oil finds and we may here a little more at analyst meeting. I like to see result myself. I don't know if I can hold much longer and bail to buy some other stock that is down.

 
SFY
0.000(0.00%)