WoW that's all I can say ADXS about to help cure / treat cervical cancer! Phase 2 Trials in process!
I hope everyone is ready (including bashers).... because I'm about to drop some serious knowledge on your #$%$ The following are points I highlight when convincing friends and family to invest in ADXS.
1) Phase I had 15 people in it, all with stage 4b cervical cancer (VERY SICK PEOPLE). They all received 2 doses of the vaccine when it was known that 3 doses is the actual therapeutic dose. Why only 2? Because the company was scared. This had never been tested on humans before. Still.... with just 2 doses, 3 of these patients lived 3 years and 2 are still living 4 years out! The historical median survival is 6 months! This trial had a median survival of close to 1 year! Imagine the results when 3 doses are given AND given in combination with chemo!!!
2) Provenge extends life an average of 4 months, is difficult to administer, and will cost Medicare $93,000. Yet it was approved!! And for just 4 extra months of life!! Listeria based vaccines are easy to produce, easy to administer, potentially very efficacious, and will cost Medicare 15x (at least) less for reimbursement.
3) Drugs fail to be FDA approved because they are dangerous. We know 72 patients...sick patients... have received the vaccine and no serious side effects were experienced.
4) Provenge is a one trick pony. There are NINE Listeria constructs and who knows how many more cancers this can be applied to? The possibilities are literally infinite. Insert any antigen you desire. The vector (Listeria) will work the same way and elicit the same immune response. This could prove disasterous however if the technology DOESN'T work since one construct will give a glimpse into all the others. Please see point 1 for hints that it DOES work.
5) ADXS management is brilliant. They have a phase 2 going on in CIN (pre-cervical cancer) AND Stage 4b cervical cancer. If it works in both, chances are this vaccine will be approved for ALL stages of cervical cancer. Provenge is only approved for late stage/metastatic prostate cancer.
6) ADXS has collaborative agreements with NCI, CRUK, Dept of Homeland Security, Wister, etc. NCI and CRUK are running trials at their OWN EXPENSE. Organizations of this caliber do not associate with POS companies.
7) Veterinary applications. If this thing ONLY works in cattle to prevent hoof and mouth disease we are looking at a $10 stock. Forget humans. There are millions of cattle worldwide and they are a commodity. Let's not forget about canine osteosarcoma as well.
8) A lesson in pattern recognition. DNDN went as high as $54 and was the first immunotherapy approved. How high will the next approved immunotherapy go? No telling how high ADXS goes with 9 constructs and limitless constructs in the future. Imagine the kind of profit you can make by buying in NOW! And trust me... the cost effectiveness of Listeria based vaccines is a HUGE issue. Let's say ADXS vaccines extend life of prostate cancer patients 3 months and Provenge extends it 4 months. Guess which one will be reimbursed by Medicare. NOT Provenge. Why? Because 1 month of life is not worth an extra $90,000 to the government.
9) Great business model. ADXS has never had a problem raising money. There is minimal dilution. And guess what? They have enough to make it to the end of phase 2. Forget phase 3. After good phase 2 results they license out the technology and collect big time!! Why is this good? Because it means the share price will move FAST and you won't have to wait very long before you are a millionaire.
10) Advaxis has the only immunotherapy that downregulates T-regs. These T-reg cells help protect the tumor from immune attack. No other immune therapy dose this. And this is a big reason why Advaxis vaccines will work.
Keep this post at the top for newbies and feel free to add.
what a dog. The income statement is a joke. The balance sheet is abysmal. the trading volume is illiquid.
What's going to happen (assuming this drug actually DOES something) is that the companies doing the research at their own expense will wait until Adaxis goes bankrupt and they will buy the intellectual property at pennies on the dollar. The mngmt of Adaxis will get rich and the stockholders will get nothing.
Now wait just a minuet first off the management has as of right now done a superb job of obtaining none delusional financing. Case in point the over 700,000 dollars they get back from the state of NJ every year in a Tax deal that grants them close to a million dollar tax return for operating in the state. That's not the entire NJ deal but you can read up on it that's a cliff book version of it. Then there is the 11 million dollar loan they just secured last month! This as stated by the company will last them through the Phase two trials through this year and into next.
Then we won the following; Vaccine Industry Excellence Award 2012 winner “Best Therapeutic Vaccine” this conference is attended by between 40% to 60% big pharma think anyone noticed ADXS?
Two weeks ago we hire a new VP the previous VP of ImClone that brought them through a buyout he has the skills and experience to do the same for us, or partner a deal or JV. And he has the industry connections!!
Third this is a start up bio company as in "we are not currently selling anything" but in development stage so of course they have little to no income! And if you look at the chart the volume has been steadily increasing for a start up bio this is a great thing.
But hey don't take my word for it just add them to your watch list and lets see who is right or wrong on this one. You might enjoy seeing it go up everyday! LoL