although fortunately I am not currently in the stock.
I am aware of what's happening and decided to consider taking a
position if analysts gave the thumbs up.
Initially it looked like that was the case. Two early analysts had,
if not slightly reduced price targets, at least well over $90.
But now as I see a gathering of negative reports,
I'll wait for a better opportunity
I think you should wait a day or two before committing additional
money in these shares.
"only down 2%."
That's not the issue. Growth stocks should not be down any percent;
and also, there is the prospect that this could be the beginning
of more unsatisfactory quarters.