Pfizer/Antares deal is either Gabapentin or Pregabalin
Step by step method to conclusion.......
1) Cut and paste "Ferring/Antares" with the quotes..... into google....now set search to past month .....you will get rid of my old post and other stuff..... this is what you get.......
EvaluatePharma - Search results for "pain project"
Ferring/Antares Research Project · FGF-1 Research Project · Fibroblast growth factor receptor (FGFR) Research Project · Fibromyalgia Research Project ...
2) NOTE it is telling us what the The Ferring Research project consist of.....a "Pain Project," a "Fibromyalgia Research Project," an "FGF-1 Research Project"
3) Click on ink and go to evaluatepharma........go down the long list to "Pain Project"...... click on it....
4) It tells you most projects are ---- "Non-narcotic analgesic."..... not a big deal..... it just gets you were I want you.....along with the info
5) Now enter Antares into search on top ...... you get three items
6) Click on the "Ferring/Antares Research Project" it has recently changed-----Posted Oct 19 learned from #1 ------ it is now ----"Other therapeutic products"
7) Click on the "Pfizer/Antares Undisclosed Product" is new --- Posted Oct 19 ---- and is the same as the Ferring..... ----"Other therapeutic products"
8) Big deal you say..... BUT FROM the back door method in #1 we learned the Ferring/Antares "RESEARCH PROJECT" was .... a Fibroblast growth factor receptor (FGFR) Research Project · Fibromyalgia Research Project
9) Go to Lyirca home page-----These are the items listed on the Lyrica webpage... Fibromyalgia... Diabetic Nerve Pain.....Pain After Shingles -- FGF
10) Big deal...... When you where at the "Pfizer/Antares" evaluate from #6 above .....did you see how many trials there were involving using the same "Undisclosed Product" ..... 258!!!!!
11) All the stuff Paul has been telling us about the Pfizer/Antares deal matches up with Lyirca... IMO....
12) We know Ferring and Antares are still working together....they need to finalizer the Pfizer/Antares Lyrica Gel........as well as the future PopCouncil/Antares NES-T Myelin Gel--( Just throwing it out there)
13) Down fall.... can it be classified as an OTC....per ryman...... but not sure where he got that idea... says it is a consumer health product..........."In December 2011 Antares licensed one of its drug delivery technologies to Pfizer's consumer healthcare business unit to develop an undisclosed product on an exclusive basis for North America."
Well, best I can do....... either you get or you do not.......... but eventually you will be told......
1) google Gabapentin gel
2) an oldie but goodie pdf --- "Transdermal gel in treatment of postoperative pain."
If this turns out to be correct then I can't see how PFE could get it on the market without Phase I, II, & three studies. It doesn't make sense to me that they could take a Gabapentin gel & take it straight into Phase III.
Maybe its a project outside of the one we know about. If you remember the website was update with two PFE products for a short time.