There seems to be a lot of people on our board who think we will be a prime candidate for a Buy-Out right after the approval next Weds. or in the very near future.
Many other people think it may be best to sell their stock right after the approval.
You cannot be in both camps.
So tell me:
Are you holding onto your stock after the announcement
are you selling on the news of the approval?
If you are a short term trader you would be more abt to sell but for those who plan on keeping their stock because they have a strong faith in the evolution of Antares you will keep your shares for at least 3 years.
Of coarse, in that time, a Buy-Out has a great chance of taking place.
Personally, I think there will be a slow climb up in the PPS in the coming months (maybe a short term dip on approval by the traders) and then we are bought out!
I'm holding this thing expecting it to be a $50-80 stock in five years or less. If management were to sell it out soon for some #$%$ price like 50% over the market price, I'll be bitterly disappointed. And also very surprised, because I think management expects a five year opportunity much bigger.
Some things are probable. 1) Approval in the near future, 2) achieve profitability, 3) share price rise over $5 and resulting participation by funds that don't buy SP's below that. IMO buyout is pure speculation, pie in the sky dreaming. ATRS will remain a great investment after approval, no need to sell then, but don't expect a buyout bonanza. More like rise and fall with a steady trend upward.