% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Antares Pharma Inc. Message Board

  • andre_y_mb andre_y_mb Feb 14, 2014 10:59 PM Flag


    The FDA is extending the PDUFA to next Tuesday due to "severe weather conditions leading to an office closure" I was today in DC and the weather was fantastic!? Unbelievable!!
    These bureaucrats use and chance to skip going to work. It was so predictable - Monday is Holiday and they had to find something to extend the weekend to 4 days.
    Anyway, we have to wait a couple of days to see if we lose or win here.
    Who else is in this stock? rearview? whogo? .......

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
    • I sold mine in the pre-market last week @ $5.45 when the Seeking Alpha article by EnhydrisPECorp came out. There's only one way that holding makes sense & that's if they get a clean label.

      I bought ITMN last week which added some risk so CHTP had to go. I feel better about ITMN's chances for a positive outcome & stock move. I also had a good week in the market & didn't feel like throwing my profits away.

      Nice move in CYNAF on friday if your still holding.

      • 1 Reply to whogo70
      • whogo
        CHTP- Northera will be approved. The only downside here is possibility for label restriction and / or post approval durability study. I can handle the risk here.
        ITMN - I do not share your concerns. Even if BI drug shows positive data, there is room for two drugs on the market. If both drugs are approved it will be win-win situation for patients, doctors and drug companies. It is net positive for ITMN. Low downside risk here.
        CYNAF - Yes, I bought back at 0.7. The data look good and downside risk is limited.
        LJPC - do you still have it? Baker Bros 13G is significant for them. Now we have BB against Adam F. I bet on BB because they put their money at risk, Adam is just bushing for fun.
        PHOT, TRTC - do you still have your cannabis basket. The news from Friday is huge. Next week the complete sector will be on fire. I placed an order to add CANN to the basket, but it was only partially filled.
        I was traveling the whole week, so I missed you new pick. Good luck there.

1.65-0.01(-0.60%)Sep 26 4:00 PMEDT