I have sold 75% of my holdings and have gone to SYN
The current price does not reflect our valuation and
at this point I feel it is more financial viable to place
my money else where. I encourage you do conduct
your own research and not listen to anyone opinion
but your very own. I can only do what is best for me.
Until then I will continue to monitor both ATRS and
SYN for a better entry point. Until then,