Well it is frustrating waiting. I'm holding on to mine until earnings. I know of one more large fresenius clinic starting up on Omontys beginning March 1st. I'm assuming this will all be good in the future. Hopefully I will wake up one morning soon and find that it is up about 5 points. I've considered all the risk factors but this looks too promising to give up on..
Not "genious" but I bought back 1.8K at 20.77 and 200sh was left unexecuted.
I just like to be in and out from any stock. Chart doesn't look too bad but if today's low is broken I would sell immediately on Monday.
For now up another $200plus but if I wouldn't sell 3K at 21 as I did I would be missing $270!
So, for Monday that is my cushion. Have a great weekend.