Now that TBG has completed the AFFY restructuring, it is fair question to ask what remains on AFFY's plate,
1. An empty AFFY shell.
2. Litigation and lots of it.
3. No revenues and none expected anytime soon.
4. Somewhat less than $10M cash.
5. The Takeda $180M milestone/royalties agreement which, to ever benefit AFFY's current shareholders, is subject to the following contingencies:
a. Completion of the Takeda O investigation SOON.
b. Investigation results that vindicate O's patient safety issues.
c. FDA approval/agreement that O is safe to return to market.
d. Manufacturing contracts for O's active pharmaceutical agreement in place such that O's long manufacturing lead time does not pose any obstacles.
e. Takeda's decision to return O to market without delay.
6. Time running out for AFFY to financially survive.