long here no plan to sell till the end.
Still here with 20K shares at a DCA of $1.515/share. Waiting patiently for The Binary Event...
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Long and debating whether to pick up more.
I already bought my comfort level, but it is hard to pass up a good deal.
Confident drug will come back but of course there is always fear I can lose it all.
I'm holding until I lose it all or I win big.
Long...and not worried