• Yelp has only the 2.6-fold revenues of Local Corp, but with 5.02 billion the 138-fold market-cap of the idiotic low 36.4 million of Local Corp
Local Corp., the company that connects consumers with all local businesses, today announced financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2013
• Sequential revenue growth up 4% to $23.5 million in Q3-13 from $22.7 million in Q2-13.
• Adjusted EBITDA up 12% to $1.3 million in Q3-13 from $1.2 million in Q2-13.
Yelp Inc., the company that connects consumers with great local businesses, today announced financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2013.
• Sequential revenue growth up 11.3% to $61.2 million in Q3-13 from $55.0 million in Q2-13.
• Adjusted EBITDA for the third quarter of 2013 was approximately $8.1 million.
Network-Unit (63% of complete revenues) fo Local Corp has 3-fold growth-rate of Twitter and Yelp
The integration of Krillion booooooooooooooost all acitivites of Local Corp - most network
By combining our patented Localization Engine™ and real-time StockCheck™ technology, our solutions empower you to fully engage web-savvy consumers and lead them down the path to purchase.
Retailers - Join our retailer program to gain instant access to a wider consumer audience
PUBLISHERS - Implement our turnkey solutions to add real-time shopping content to your site
MANUFACTURERS: Capture more customers and increase retail channel sales using a dynamic local shopping where-to-buy solution
DEVELOPERS: Leverage our API services to build robust applications that deliver a fully integrated shopping experience Less Less
Growth of the revenues of the network-division of Local Corp (now 63% of all revenues of Local Corp) beats the growth-rates of the revenues of Twitter and Yelp and had go in Q4/2013 and will fastening in 2014.
Revenues of the Network-Division of Local Corp:
Q3-12 5.0 million
Q4-12: 7.6 million
Q1-13: 8.3 million
Q2-13: 11.6 million
Q3-13: 14.5 million