- 6/27/2011 NTWK officially added to the 2011 Microcap Index per the final list established after the close on 6/24/2011
- 6/16/2011 NTWK announced that will it be added to the Russell 2011 Microcap Index Fund starting on June 24, 2011.
- 6/14/2011 NTWK announces a new IR company to help manage exponential global growth as a cloud computing software company
- 5/25/2011. NTWK Signs a multi-million dollar contract in Japan. Every software license win carries with it a lucrative 5-year service/maintenance contract thus increasing its recurrent revenues with every contract.
- 5/24/2011 NTWK announces a multi-million dollar win in India (with Mercedes Benz per the global alliance announced on September 23, 2011. The initial agreement with Mercedes called for nine new countries including India, South Korea, Japan, others)
- 5/19/2011 NTWK announces its intention to enter Brazil through a JV with huge Brazil conglomerate and investment bank Brazilinvest.
5/10/2011 NTWK reported record revenues and RAISED GUIDANCE to 23c/share net income.
- 4/6/2011 NTWK announced a multi-million supply chain/logistics win. First one in this new vertical. The company is branching into other verticals like lending/banking, supply chain, healthcare, insurance, etc..
- 3/16/2011 CEO Najeeb Ghauri purchased 100,000 in the open market. This is in addition to 1.4 million shares purchased by him and his two brothers in the last 12 months (or about 4% of the company).
- Exponential growth in China/Asia. Moving into larger HQ in Beijing and Bangkok
- September 2010 NTWK signed a global alliance with Mercedes Benz...9 new countries were assigned initially for software implementation. Revenues will start coming in this quarter
- Expanding Beijing and Bangkok offices to satisfy explosive China and South East Asia growth
- On 1/14/2011 Ativo Research (Does stock research for Fidelity investments) rated NTWK "Strong Buy" with an upper target of > $5/share
- Launched Atheeb Netsol JV with Royal Saudi Family
- 7 PE and 1.4 times sales. This is 25% of application software sector averages - Gross margins 65%+ - 5-year average growth of 20%+/yer per CC comments - NTWK controls 90% of the Chinese auto leasing/financing software market - 0ver 20 Fortune 100 customers including Ford, BMW, GM, Mercedes Benz, Toyota, Nissan, Chase, Citi, PNB Paribas, Deutsche Bank, Ge Capital, Cisco Capital, etc. - New JV in Saudi Arabia with Atheeb Group ran by the Royal Family - Buyout candidate, During a recent CC the CEO acknowledged that there are always suitors circling around. He stated categorically that he will only consider offers North of $8
NetSol Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq:NTWK - News) (Nasdaq Dubai:NTWK) is a worldwide provider of cloud computing and enterprise software applications headquartered in Calabasas, California. NTWK has operations/offices in the US, Adelaide, Bangkok, Beijing, Karachi, Lahore, London, Rio de Janeiro, and Riyadh