Do you see another Lehman out there that is going to fold and take the economy down with it? I could be wrong, but I don't see one.
I can, on the other hand, starting with conservative assumptions forwarded by K1, see a path to a 25 cent dividend over the next few years.
The fact that I was wrong before Lehman failed doesn't mean that I'm not right now.
Congratulations on your .01 profit. Hope you have a commission-free broker, or at least one who charges less than .27% as you buy and sell.
Well, at least you can *almost* break even, if the 1.86 price hold up through the close....
Oh boy,Unlucky them?There are losers in the market you know?Who cares as long as it's not my pile on fire?An altruistic investor will always lose!There's only one investor every investor can trust for sure!!!!!!!!!!
Newbies should read up before investing.Jumping in before looking is foolish in everything everywhere mate!
He really does breathe funny, you know.
Did I say funny? He inhales when he should exhale, and sucks when he should blow. Or is that blows when he should suck?
Something like that, anyway. As a flautist, he is seriously flawed. Not just the lack of breath control, but the breathless banter praising RAS to the skies, even as the stock flounders and flops at levels within a few percentage points of all-time lows.
Still, the tone-deaf Foulgerites follow his pied-piperisms blindly, right off the cliff of ever-deepening losses and plunging prices.
My translation of the announcement is:
1. The business plan is in place and working.
2. We successfully took a poorly managed property on which we risked a loss related to the loan, and converted it to a win.
3. Property management services can be combined with property financing to achieve a better result than can be achieved by each individually.
4. We proved we can do it in Colorado. And if we can do it there, we can do it anywhere.
5. This is a small win, but apply the same concept to $800 million in REO, with more to follow, and we have a very profitable company.
6. The stock should be selling for much more than it is.