Geniuses, Fortunetellers, Idiots, & Great Minds - all here at the Boards
It never ceases to amaze me just how deeply insightful and with such clear visions of the future the many crystall ball gazers Here at the Boards are able to precisely predict not only the future, but how well these great intellectuals see into the minds and the strategies of a company's CEO and its Board. Let me offer a prediction of my own: Most of the idiotic predictions you read herein are NOT going to manifest within the predicted timetables. In other words, of the many idiotic predictions being posted, I suspect over 90% are lunatic in nature with the remaining 10% possibly biting on the fringes of a slight margin of reality. The only solution: Do Your Own Due Diligence!!!