% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Валгрин Ко. Message Board

  • jodunwi jodunwi Jan 8, 2014 12:09 PM Flag

    Year over Year Sales Growth

    6% increase in October.
    4% increase in November.
    7% increase in December.

    Now, admittedly these are year over year rather than additive, so sales aren't up 17%, but it's still a strong sign of growth for the company. Many companies in the US (and elsehwere) would almost kill for this kind of year over year sales growth.

    Add in WAG's 45% stake in Alliance Boots (they are supposed to purchase the remaining 55% in 2015) and the distribution agreement with AmerisourceBergen and the company should continue to see both sales growth and increased profits over the next several years.

    Sentiment: Buy